Monday, January 4, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday


Favorite Holiday Pictures


Friend Christmas Party!
Heather, Melissa, and me

Me and my other half at our friend Christmas Party
Mama and me at our Family Christmas
Me and Stephen at my family Christmas
Me and Coop!
Me Landen and Carter...love these boys!
All the sisters (Bekah, me, Blaine, Kim, Brooke, and Jenn)
Precious Carter
Stephen and I exchanging gifts
He likes making goofy faces!
Me sporting my new necklace that Stephen gave me! I love it!

I am so behind on blogging, but I will try to do better! Happy Monday!!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love Christmas when everyone is happy! I am an Early Childhood teacher too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes! You are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics, your so pretty !!!!
    Follow me i follow you back ;-)

    Kiss from France
    http://melle-lunettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all of these pictures! I'm way behind on blogging too, but at leas you and I keep up the convo via twitter! Makes me feel less detached from your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these Christmas pictures, really gets me in the spirit :)

    Welcome back to blogging! I'm new to it, but I'm loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girlie. you've been away from the blogging world for a while, lol. return. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute photos!

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete